- Welcome drink
- Special Lighting
- Unlimited soft drinks, water, tea and coffee
- Dinner on a traditional dhow boat
- 2 hours of cruising
- Access to a fully air-conditioned lower deck and the open air upper deck
- 5 star international Buffet Dinner
- Live Singing
- Live Entertainment shows
- Separate Toilet facilities for both Men & Women
- Pick up and drop off from locations within Dubai
Description Of Dhow cruise dinner
sharing a bus, to a traditional welcome on board with hot/cold towels and Arabic coffee and dates, followed by the assignment of individual tables for our guests. To provide personal space to our customers, we never merge tables on our cruise. The 5 star Dhow Cruise traverses through the beautiful Dubai Creek, so there isn’t only much to see on the inside of the dhow, but the view outside is nothing short of breathtaking as well!
Moevenpick Hotel provides catering and ensures a variety of high-quality services that tourists will surely be interested in. We also pay attention to every detail, combining unique and customized services to ensure a memorable and enjoyable experience for our customers. Here is a sample menu:
Other than cruising while having the most scrumptious dinner, our customers will also be able to enjoy live performances and other exclusive entertainment aboard our dhow cruise:
Live singer, to enchant the guests with her voice and create a romantic atmosphere during the entirety of the cruise.
The traditional Egyptian show, Tanoura, brings a slight sense of vertigo as guests will witness a high-speed swirling dance and even get to try it out themselves.
Al Yawla dance, the traditional Emirati dance, will be performed to promote the culture of the UAE.
Sand Art and souvenirs counters, shedding light on traditional designs and ornaments of the UAE.
Henna paintings are offered to ladies to further promote interactions between the cultures of our guests and that of the UAE.
Professional photography services are also provided to capture the memorable moments of guests aboard on our floating restaurant.
Free wi-fi is also available.
And a whole lot more!
- Pick up Time: 7:30pm / 7:45pm
- Drop off Time: 11:15pm / 11:30pm
- Boarding time : 8:15pm / 8:45pm
- Sailing Time : 9:00 pm / 11:00pm
- Payment must be online through Credit Card or Debit card before the Trip
- online payment link will be provided through E-mail